Friday, July 22, 2016

Finding Your North Star

Have you ever been in a conversation with someone who seems SO passionate about what they do?  Did they also seem to have a glow about them that made you wish you could find that perfect shade in a highlight from Becca cosmetics?!  Yeah, me too.  My makeup loving self literally went out to find a highlight that resembled my friends face. But the thing is none of them were quite right.  Maybe that's because after a few sweaty hours in the sun they all seemed to fade away.  I needed staying power people!

Then it hit me...Ask her what she was wearing!  When she told me she doesn't even own foundation I claimed she was lying.  I mean seriously?!  I have never seen skin that flawless and radiant unless it came from a bottle. But alas, I was wrong.  What was her secret you ask?   Staying true to her own North Star.  Yup,  she figured it out and is living her life doing what she was put on this earth to do.

I'm hoping this blog will help you discover your own north star, or help you get a little closer.

I love you always,
Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment