Friday, December 15, 2017

Back at it!

Hey.  How are you? Long time no posts...my bad... 😬So much has happened.  Like SO much!

But guess what? I'm back - ready to write what God has been putting on my heart and get my creativity out into the world.

I'm ready to be loud.
I'm ready to be bold.
I'm ready to be honest.
I'm ready to be all the things He created me to be.

I can't wait to share about how God has been using me this past year.  I guess to everyone else it's just normal life but for me, God has been challenging my heart.  It has been much more subtle than other seasons of my life.  Maybe I don't need the booming alerts to hear from Him anymore, just a still small voice.

Since when do I notice a still small voice? Better yet, when do I ever listen to it?!

Uhh, can we say "Growth" people?!

Have you grown much this year? I know this year feels like a doozy but stay with me.  We can do this!

Stay tuned over the next couple of days. Things. Are. Happening.


Love you always,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment